Appreciation Post, Lets say thanks for the hard work the devs and beta testers do!

harlzaboi

Morning all, Harley here from the land downunder. so i have a job and if you dont know im 29 so yes im an adult

All the thread posts i see on this site are impatient kids wanting to know when the dam menu/money drops will be back up. and with the silly boba copy and pasteing code from a site and getting people banned, he has made it 5x worse as the poor devs have to rego though the entire thing and remove and re write the affected code.

Ok yes i was banned because of bobas stupidity, but GTA 5 in australia is only 45AUD from the rockstar store thats nothing for me to replace and i understand for others not so much.

But i want to also to add that at ANY GIVEN TIME they can say "thats it! we are done! we a so ****ing done doing this! and then GTAElite is done and dusted and cant be accessed anymore

So instead of asking when the menu is up and being impatient, how about leaving a nice messege to @FurryAntoine and his team of devs for there continued hard work. so lets give the devs some appreciation for once!

Dear @FurryAntoine and the devs team and the beta testers, thank you for your continued hard work on GTA Elite, i continually understand that playing GTA 5 with a mod menu is a risk and i am happy to risk my account. please keep up the good work you guys are doing. thank you

Orawolfie

BETA Tester
Verified Furry
We all appreciate your post, people is inpatient and only buying a mod to get money. Which shouldn't even be close to why you're getting a Mod Menu, you get it to have fun or be a troll or whatever. The fact with Cash Drop is just an extra bonus basically all Mod Menu's has.

We appreciate you seeing this through, and seeing through our devs hard work! Also don't thank @FurryAntoine He noob and don't hire devs, only staff :wink:.

Nah love Antoine he's a good guy, and certainly thank him for handling all this stuff aswell!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

A

Annotation Purchased

Elite Menu!

🔥 Buy Now 🔥
S

stressed Purchased

Elite Menu!

🔥 Buy Now 🔥
U

USNAqua Purchased

Elite Menu!